Learn to Meditate Course
I have been a meditator for over a decade and have been teaching for the past few years. Meditation has had the most profound, transformational and positive effect on my life, and I have witnessed similar outcomes for others. I’m delighted you are considering going on a journey of learning how to meditate and making it a daily practice. I offer one to one sessions, talks and workshops for companies and organisations, and regular Learn to Meditate classes throughout Ireland and online. Below you can find a list of dates available and all the information you need to know about my popular 3-day online course. For queries on other offerings, including custom courses for organisations and groups, please contact me directly.
“I first met Susan in July 2019 at a group meditation she did for the Irish rugby team. I have since had close to ten personalised one-to-one sessions with her, and completed her 3-day Learn to Meditate online course. I am delighted to say she has been a massive reason in the improved quality of both my professional performance, but more importantly in my life. She’s been incredibly influential on me, as a player and a person.”
- Andrew Conway, Munster and Ireland international rugby player
More testimonials here.
Before I get into more information about the specifics of learning to meditate with me, please watch the below very short video now to hear me say a few words about my 3-day online course which is taught live over Zoom. After watching, please continue reading below.
What you will receive if you learn to meditate with me
1. A ‘Being technique' and meditation practice you will have for the rest of your life, with information on the nature of the mind, how and why meditation works, and a very solid pathway to a daily meditation practice that you will be empowered to practice daily. This is a deep, immersive, experiential and participative programme where you will receive live personalised teachings online with me. Practicing this technique had a radical impact on my own life so I decided to train with the incredible 1 Giant Mind organisation in New York and Australia so I could bring this technique to others. It is a life game-changer.
2. I offer weekly online meditation gatherings every Sunday at 7pm (Irish time) where all students who have learned with me are welcome to come and meditate together for free. We do a Q&A afterward where you can ask me questions. You will also benefit from being part of a warm, welcoming and supportive community of fellow meditators to help energise your own practice.
3. Every person I teach is welcome to take a free refresher course with me in the future.
4. Benefits of meditation: Reduced stress, anxiety, fear and fatigue - Improved concentration, focus and memory - Increased energy levels, creativity and self-confidence - Improved sleep patterns and relief from insomnia - Ability to make high-speed accurate decisions under pressure - Less reactive and greater emotional stability - A greater sense of happiness and wellbeing - Greater peace of mind - It boosts the immune system
Upcoming online courses dates and times
Each course is taught over 3 x 90-minute sessions over 3 consecutive days via Zoom, (Irish timezone). Places are limited to very small numbers on each course to ensure there is an intimate teaching setting in a supportive environment. Courses for the coming weeks are listed here:
· Session 1 – Monday October 5th- 7pm - 8.30pm
· Session 2 – Tuesday October 6th - 7pm - 8.30pm
· Session 3 – Wednesday October 7th - 7pm - 8.30pm
More Learn to Meditate courses will be running in the coming weeks and months. Stay tuned for dates and times. If you would like a private course with me, or to run a course for your organisation or company, contact me to arrange it. You can read testimonials from people who have completed my course here.
Course fee – a lifetime investment in your well-being
· Course fee, including additional offerings listed above: €120 / $140 US dollars.
· I will be offering one special bursary on every course I run for someone who is in financial need or under financial stress due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This bursary offers the course at a reduced rate of €20 / $25. Please let me know if you'd like to be considered for this.
If you wish to learn with me, please FILL OUT AND SUBMIT THIS SHORT FORM now.
Once I have received the above, I will be back in touch with you within 24 hours and will send you the details to pay and all the details you need to know to join the course.
Any additional queries, please let me know. Email me or we can arrange a phone call to discuss your interest.
Thank you for reading and watching, and take good care of yourself.
Warmest wishes to you from Lahinch on the west coast of Ireland.
Some background info about me
I am a meditation teacher, a holder of mass meditation experiences, a musician, and a multi award-winning social entrepreneur for my work in the field of mental health. My work has featured on outlets such as the Sunday Independent, Irish Times, Hotpress and on the Róisín Meets podcast. I have performed at the Electric Picnic and Body&Soul festivals and also for figures such as the Dalai Lama and the President of Ireland. I am a certified meditation teacher and have trained with the 1 Giant Mind Academy in New York and in Australia. I've worked alongside international athletes, sports teams including the Irish Rugby team, companies such as Three Ireland, ESB, and Fáilte Ireland, as well as community groups. I offer wellbeing and meditation talks, mass meditation experiences, weekly classes, 1 to 1 sessions in my ‘Soul Medicine’ centre in Lahinch, and meditation workshops in corporate and community settings.
TESTIMONIALS - Read all testimonials here:
‘Susan doesn’t just talk about meditation, she embodies the traits of someone that meditates consistently. There's a lot of trust involved in learning meditation from someone you don't know all that well, especially online, and thankfully Susan’s light was able to shine brightly through the screen. Susan teaches with such respect and reverence. I loved how real she is. She took the supposed mystique out of meditation, made it accessible and attainable, and broke the method down into manageable bits. The course has been a gift that I wasn't aware I needed until after I was in possession of its beautiful lessons.’ – Tara
‘I loved the structure of the course and the small group dynamic. Susan’s presence and authenticity in delivery of the information was exceptional. The meditation technique is straightforward and I liked how accessible it was. This course honestly gave me such deep relief on so many levels. So grateful for it.’ – Szabolcs Karikó
‘Susan is a meditation master and I can honestly say she is the best teacher I’ve ever had. I’ve tried to learn meditation with many other teachers over the years but no one came close to Susan. Extraordinary presence, wisdom and insight. Within a week this course has already changed my life for the better.’ – Melanie
Use the payment button below only after your place is confirmed.